Saturday 23 April 2016


Did I really steal her guy?

“Bastard! You ass hole you stolen the guy whom I was dating” She started yelling without telling me any reason, when I was talking to Srinath at my office canteen. All the people at canteen were looking at me. And Srinath and I both was very confused that why she is yelling and abusing me.

“What happen Priya?” I asked her calmly.
“Don’t act innocent as if you don’t know the reason.”
“Why would I ask you if I would aware of reason?”
“Okay, tell me what you are doing with Srinath now, when you know that I am dating him.”
“He is good friend of mine, and we are here for some discussion.”
“Oh! Is it?” she looked at me cunningly. “Then what about yesterday evening?”
“He wanted to buy some cloths and so we went out.” I said “how you know that we were together last evening? This means that you are keeping eye on us. You know for this I can throw you behind the bars. Better stop bothering me or Srinath and leave from here.” I completed with anger in mid tone.

With my last words she left the canteen, blocked us on facebook and on whatsup, ended up every contact with me and him. And for any single thing Priya and I started going via email or thru our colleagues as we were in same team.

Srinath was a guy working in my office but in different deal and at different floor. The day I saw him I started following him and always try to grab every chance to look at him. He stands 6 feet from ground and average build up guy. He was dusky in complexion. He was working as software support executive. Though he was tall and average muscular guy still he was very down to earth and humble. Slowly when the day passed he also started looking at me and try to grab every single moment to catch my attention.

One day Priya showed me a screen shot where Srinath sent friend request to her on facebook. That was really heart wrenching moment for me. I abused Srinath and Priya from heart. Till the time Priya and I was not friends on facebook and next day of this incident Priya asked to send friend request to her. But I denied with reason that I never send friend request to anybody. And on Saturday I saw friend request from Priya. I kept that screen shot and two days later I accepted her request. Two weeks later on one Monday I got request from Srinath. I was very happy that this guy showed interest in me. I accepted.
On the next morning when I was working at my desk I got message on IM, an internal messaging system for employees within same organisation, from Srinath.

“R u in today?”
“Yes”
“I wanna meet you today. Can we?”
Goosebumps ran through my body with a thought of fear why he wanted to meet me suddenly. But I accepted proposal for 11 AM.

He was already waiting for me at a table at far right end of canteen when I went there.

“Hey!”
“Hello”
“Come sit” he said “how are you?”
“I am good and how about you?”
“I am good and thanks”
“Thanks for what?”
“For accepting my friend request and for coming here.” He said “would you like to have some tea?”
“A coffee will work better.”
“Wait here, let me bring the order for us.”
He came back with two steel glasses a coffee for me and a tea for himself. He sat in front of me and looked at me and then began to speak.
“Actually I noticed you many a times staring at me. Can I ask you why?”
“I also noticed the same so can I ask you the same why?”
“That’s not the answer to my question.”
“Yes I look at you because I have a reason. But I wanted to know your reason first.”
“Yes I do so, because I like you and want you in my life.” He said with lots of energy, courage, zeal and enthusiasm. ”Now your reason please.”
“I too want the same.”

The proposal and acceptance has been done. It is nothing but love at first sight and we started dating each other. He likes me lot and loves me lot and I too have the same feeling for him. Around a couple of week later Priya came to know that Srinath started lying with her and started avoiding her. Before meeting me he used to go out with her but suddenly he stopped. And finally the dooms day came, when volcano inside her blasted in canteen. But her anger doesn’t create any alteration among us, it created her bad image in front of Srinath, I and other people in canteen.


After her tantrum we went to floor. I neglected what all has happened and attempted to explain her, what all has happened and how. But she was not ready to hear me, as we were on floor I did not forced her, rather I came back to my desk. After few minutes I got an email from HR wherein they called me to HR meeting room along with my team lead, Priya, Srinath and his team lead. That email was escalated by Srinath and that was a complaint against Priya. She was booked under misbehavior, disrespecting individual, using abusive language, spying and some more charges. She was asked to resign immediately with immediate effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment