Sunday 20 March 2016


No more I was left...


I can able to hear those loud raps on the door of my flat…. Too many times doorbell ranged….

I wanted to open the door but I wasn’t. 

The fan is now acting like a hot air blower.  
My two fishes were rested in peace in that ashy water and rest were about to settle down on floor…
I was on bed stoned, staring the ceiling of my organized room. Water less eyes with some water mark on cones. There were hundreds of unattended calls and messages...
Some ants were crawling on my body and some flies were presenting their opera..

I then thought lets go back to open the door but I couldn’t did so. I rather, peeped out from that door to see who all were there on the other side. I saw my neighbors, building secretory, my landlord and some cops were there outside the door. Tremors of fear ran down through my veins, I was thinking what they are going to do now...


Mr. Philip presented the keys to the cop and a sergeant opened the door… the whole flat was full of my odor and I was lying on bed in my bedroom. They all kept sniffers on their faces and moved into my bedroom. Everything was well organized but organizer was passed away… I was dead. No more desire and no more I was left…

2 comments: